You are not a member of this group. Would you like to join it so that you can participate in it?
Grade 6-12 welcome to attend ALL Youth Events. You can ALWAYS bring your friends!!
Check pics in the Youth Photo gallery...click on Photos in the link bar & you'll find your way....recent updates include Bottle Drive, OutBreak, & LZ Trampolines!
Be sure we have your email, so we can send you weekly updates & reminders about
YOUTH HAS WRAPPED UP FOR SUMMER 2017
CHECK BACK EARLY FALL FOR EVENTS, DATES & DETAILS!
MAC YOUTH Grades 6-12 September – June 2016-2017
MOST Friday Nights from 6:30-9:30p.m.
(Times vary slightly throughout the year depending on the event and its location)
Bring a friend or 2 Everyone in Grades 6-12 are welcome!
Come out & bring some friends make some new friends & have a ton of fun!
LZ TRAMPOLINESCorn Maze
And so much more! Parties, Food and Fun mixed in with some conversation time on topics teens really want to discuss.
Morinville Alliance Church
Our youth events are open to any GR 6-12 who wants to come!
Friends & Parents are always welcome to join in the fun!!
Come out & get to know the gang.
Lets have some fun!
We have tons of things planned this year so make sure to check
the calendar we are adding new stuff there all the time!
If you have any questions
contact Shannon at 939-7746 or the church at 939-5957.
Scroll Down & See the Youth Calendar, for event listings & details.
Youth Group Gr. 6-12 (Led by Shannon Stadnyk, and Lewis Hauer) - A Friday night youth program for students in grades 6 -12. Our emphasis is fun, games, God-talk, positive relationships & good times for all.
· Plugged In Online - A Christian Site About Current Media
· Focus on the Family - Dr. James Dobson's Resources for Parents
· The Centre for Parent/Youth Understanding - A Christian Site for Parents of Adolescents
· Your Music Zone.com - A Christian Music Download Site
· Centre for Suicide Prevention - Crisis Help for Potential Suicide
· Love Global - A Resource for Acts of Service
· Compassion Canada - Get involved in serving underprivileged children around the world
· Youthworker Journal - An Online Resource for Parents and Youth Workers
· No Parent Left Behind - A Resource for Parents Who Are Technologically Illiterate